Letters of Nothing To Anybody


Here's some lameness for the blog who is dusty and misses me but I am lame. My little brother had the gall to send me one of those emails where you have to spill your soul to everyone on your contact list because the fate of the world depends on knowing what kind of animal you would be if you had 15 super powers which is LAME and i always delete them but he fooled me, conniving little man that he is, so here.



1. What is your occupation? Internet Junky.
2. What color are your socks right now? bar'foot.
3. What are you listening to right now? Le Television
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A bowl of cereal like last night sometime.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Used to be able to but I haven't driven anything in years cos I don't even have a license. Well cept for my dad's big blue van but we won't talk about that. *shifty eyes*
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Grass green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A lady inviting my husband and I to a play reading.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I have to. I'm related to them.
9. How old are you today? 28. TWENTY-EIGHT. GAH. *falls out of chair*
10. Favorite drink: right now, 7UP.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? the rugby. But I don't keep up on it and it's more fun to watch with my new Gran, so really i never watch it so i don't watch any sports. But i would watch a lot more football here if this guy refereed every single game.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Billions of times...Pink, purple, fire engine red. Blackish one time. Then there was the pen ink and the packets of kool-aid.
14. Pets? On this continent, a fuzzy attention whore and a fat food whore. On the other continent, a black and white snot who is fucking adorable but needs to be harassed more often.
15. Favorite food? Anything without walnuts or mushrooms that doesn't try to bite me first.
16. What was the last movie you watched? Currently watching War Games with Matthew Broderick, pre-Ferris Bueller.
17. Favorite day of the year? Dunno, so far it's october 16th *grin*
18. What do you do to vent anger? I cry like a bitch.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? All of them. Especially everyone else's that I didn't ever get.
20. Which is your favorite: Fall or Spring? Spring, but i love me some fall too.
22. Cherries or Blueberry? BLueberries, like the ones I gorged myself on when i was 7 and then upchucked in the back of the dodge dart. Into my lap.
23. Do you want your friends to email you back? I'm not emailing this because I am a dick. And if I get anymore from a certain brother of mine I will embarass him in public next time I see him which beeter be soon.
24. Who is most likely to respond? Who knows, I never send these along.
25. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone.
26. Living arrangements? Alive and well.
27. When was the last time you cried? Last night. Actually I just now cried a little when my husband's friend called him a poof and i was laughing really hard.
28. What is on the floor of your closet? We don't have a proper closet.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest that
you are sending this to?
My oldest friend is Kaotix, but he's not getting this unless he reads el blog. (TWELVE YEARS biatch!)
30. What did you do last night? Cried, played WoW, watched Coronation Street and CSI and some other crime shows. We like crime shows. Precious.
31. Favorite smells? Cookies.
32. What inspires you? Wit.
33. What are you afraid of? Ghosts.
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburger! Ya ya ya ya yaaaa.
35. Favorite dog breed? The kind that doesn't rape your leg.
37. How many keys on your key ring? One.
38. How many years at your current job? Well, if you call this a job, then a year and change.
39. Favorite day of the week? Thursday. BEST day to go out drinking.
40. How many states have you lived in? For real, 2. Lived temporarily in three more.
41. Have you ever driven a motorcycle or heavy
machinery?
No, but I rode a motorcycle with someone who usually drives like a maniac and I made him go really slow because I was scared shitless.


The world can sleep easy tonight.

Also, my computer done be broke so I am on a ghetto one so NO, NO PICTURES. Not for a while anyway.

PS ps. there was no number 13, if not by fluke, then by someone can't fucking count.
| posted by Whatsername again....? @ 11/14/2006 07:16:00 pm |
|