Letters of Nothing To Anybody


I've been working at undisclosed location since october now and I have gotten my first ever like REAL promotion (even though They didn't give us a pay rise, cos well...they're commies or summat). But I have finally been deemed responsible by an employer which is strange because I usually end up fucking something up royally and get sacked or walk out or something. I have to say though, despite liking the jeeeoorb quite a lot, having 15 girls ask you at the same time to go to the toilet can i go on break with this person does actually threaten to do my head in in a very explosive imma slap some bitches way. How I got this position I have NO CLUE. I am the first to crack under stress!

I need to take more pics since the weather is gettin way gorge out now. Too much WoW and drinking on my nights off rendering me capable but unwilling to leave the safety of my roll-y chair for much more than like, sustenance or something. There have been a rash of silly cat pics taken though. I also need to hook my mobile to ze comp so I can upload those pics as well (after I eventually upgrade to XP. I am totally arachaic.)

Anyway I need new work shoes and no, I won't say where I work cos they WILL fire my ass. I am also far too picky shoe-wise, which is funny seeing as the ones I currently wear are 3 years old but look older and are actually going to start falling apart yet I still walk to work in them.

Wow, I just got so exciting i think I turned 85 just now.

Is it sad that I got changed after work last night and walked BACK to work to get a bottle of vodka (aka vidak if you get drunk me on IM) and then walked back home and drank by myself. I feel pretty okay, so if it's sad, I haven't noticed yet.

I need to do this more, my uncanny wit and humour is a bit...absent. Anyway hai peeps.
| posted by Whatsername again....? @ 4/13/2008 01:07:00 pm |
|